Baby Blanket – Frogs!!

I can finally talk about this project online!! It only took about 8 months to get it finished. This blanket was a group project with two other knitting friends for a mutual friend’s baby girl. The patterns we used for the squares were heavily modified from the originals we found (the jumping frog, the waves, and the frog on the lily pad). I’m hoping to have the modified versions available on Ravelry. The squares were knit and then sewed together. The single crochet border was added at the end.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s